Online Pre-Registration Has Ended
On-Site Registration and Check-In
Check-in and on-site / at-the-door registration will be in the Henry / 1901 / Laughlin Courtyard, the 10th Reunion headquarters.
All reunion sites have uniform registration and check-in hours set by the University. Wristbands are only given out during these hours. These are also the housing check-in hours.
- Thursday: 12:00 noon â€“ 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. â€“ 12:00 midnight
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. â€“ 1:00 p.m.; 5:00 p.m. â€“ 11:00 p.m.
- Individuals must provide photo ID with proof of age to pick up his/her wristband. Acceptable forms of identification: driverâ€™s license, state ID, passport or TigerCard.
- Wristbands ARE required, for you and your guests, for evening events at the Major Reunion headquarter sites.
- Wristbands are not transferable.
- Do not remove your wristband. If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at your registration site for a fee. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to registration and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
Registration Process Information and Instructions
The fee structure for the 10th is as follows. The fee includes all weekend activities, bands and DJs, class meals, unlimited beverages and your costume. Housing will be charged separately.
|At the door
(Online registrations not accepted after April 16)
|$305 per person|
|Kids aged 2-20***
(see note below under “Additional Information”)
|$35 per child|
|Infants under age 2||Free|
***Please note that the kids’ registration fee includes access to reunions, meals, and a costume for each child age 2 and over.Â It does not automatically enroll children in any special activities, such as Tiger Camp. Â Separate signup is required for such activities, and additional fees may apply. Â See theÂ Parents & Kids page for additional information.
Online Pre-Registration Process – Before April 16
Reunions registration works through a system of “tickets,” where each ticket corresponds to one attendee.Â To begin, create a “classmate ticket” for yourself, indicating your preference for housing, meals, costume sizes, etc. Â Once you have completed the form for yourself, you will have an opportunity to create other tickets, filling out the entire form for each one and indicating the various preferences for your guests.
Please note that, even after checkout, you are able to return to the registration system to modify any existing tickets, e.g., if you are interested in changing your meal preferences or costume sizes.Â If you are planning to make a change resulting in a negative balance (e.g., canceling a registration), then please e-mail the Registration Chairs atÂ [email protected] rather than using the online system directly.
Payment will be collected via PayPal, where you can use either a credit card or existing PayPal account to submit your registration fees.Â You do not need a PayPal account for this part of the process, although you are welcome to sign in and use an account if you have one.
Once you have completed all your tickets, proceed to checkout, and you will be temporarily transferred to PayPal for payment processing.
Please note that your registration will not be recorded until you confirm and pay for your registration.
For additional information, please visit ourÂ Registration FAQs or email the Registration Chairs atÂ [email protected]. For technical problems with the registration website, contact [email protected].