Our 20th Reunion will take place
Thursday, May 20 – Sunday, May 23, 2021
To the Great Class of 2001,
Our 20th Reunion is coming up fast! Please mark your calendars for May 20-23, 2021. Although we won’t all be together in-person this year, there are still many ways that we can come together and show our spirit. How fitting for our ALL for ’01, ’01 for ALL unity and Three Musketeers theme!
We’re working to put together a full slate of amazing virtual programming over Reunions weekend. We will share more details about these exciting plans as they are finalized, so stay tuned!
We are offering SWAG packages to help you celebrate Reunions from afar, and to show your spirit all year long!
The Adult SWAG Package includes a themed T-shirt, refillable water bottle, commemorative tankard, collectible Reunions button and 20th reunion lapel pin, in addition to some other fun goodies to help you make the most of Virtual Reunions!
The Kid SWAG Package includes a themed T-shirt, refillable water bottle, magnetic bookmark, and custom puzzle so the whole family can join in the festivities!
Start by ordering one Adult SWAG Package for yourself, and add as many additional packages as you need to cover your partner, children, other family members, invited reunions guests and beloved friends! Every purchase also supports the virtual programming we are providing throughout Reunions weekend.
Please order by Monday April 5 to guarantee your order arrives in time for Reunions 2021.
Click below to place your order:
Class Community Service
20th Reunion 2,001 Hours of Service Challenge
In honor of our 20th Reunion, we have issued a challenge to our class to complete 2,001 hours of community service—in a socially-distanced way—in our own communities.
We're leaving it up to you to choose how best to serve, and every little bit helps. If you want project ideas or suggestions for service activities, check out the list below!
We even have an option for those of you with more money than time to give: choose any community-focused organization, and you can log one minute for every dollar you donate.
Please log your hours and donations by 11:59 PM PDT Friday, May 21. We will be announcing incentives for the classmates who participate the most, as we progress towards our goal!
Email us if you have questions or suggestions!
Letter-Writing & Spirit-Building
- Write letters of support to military and first responders
(and lots of other options online)
- Write postcards of sympathy and encouragement to refugees
- Write thank-you letters to veterans
- Write a letter to inspire someone surviving incarceration
- Sort, deliver, or distribute groceries
Meals on Wheels
- Deliver a warm meal to someone in need
Direct or In-kind Donation
- Let your dollars make a difference
- Set your skills to service mode
Children in Need
- Send a birthday gift to a child in foster care
- Tutor or assist in a classroom — your kids' or someone else's!
- Mentor a young person (your own kids don’t count for this one!)
- Pick up trash
- Help sift through pictures and documents for Amnesty International’s current project
- The only prerequisite is an internet connection
- Make a deposit to a bank that’s always in the red