- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Friday, May 21, 2021
- Time: 6:15 pm - 6:45 pm
- Friday, May 21, 2021
- 6:15 pm - 6:45 pm
Cocktail Session: (Orange) Crushing It
Class President, Patrick Malone, will lead a cocktail-making session to wrap up the work week and kick off Friday evening (or an early Friday happy hour for our west coast classmates) in a relaxing style. We will be making Orange Crushes, the specialty drink of The Starboard in Dewey Beach, Delaware, one of the greatest beach bars in the country. This delicious and refreshing drink is guaranteed to set the tone for the rest of the weekend.
What you will need:
- 1 Large Sunkist Orange
- 4 ounces Smirnoff Orange Vodka
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 2 cans Lemon-Lime Soda* (Sierra Mist is preferable for the authentic experience, but any will do)
* For a reduced sugar Skinny Crush, you can replace the Lemon-Lime Soda with Club Soda.